TAKE ON A REAL JTI BUSINESS CHALLENGE
LEARN NEW SKILLS WITH PROFESSIONAL MENTORS
PITCH YOUR IDEAS ON A GLOBAL PLATFORM
WIN A 6 MONTH PAID GLOBAL INTERNSHIP TO LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
At Japan Tobacco International we believe in freedom. We think the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. We’ve spent the last 20 years innovating. Creating new and better products for our consumers to enjoy.
How can we create better choices, smarter products and pleasurable experiences for our consumers, our talent, and the communities we serve?
Through one of three challenge themes.
You decide. How's that for freedom?
Building a career today isn't the same as building a career in the past. Advanced globalization, faster technology and shifting demographics are changing the skills that we need as a worldwide business. 85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 haven't even been invented yet*.
These changes will affect job markets, career pathways and the way we nurture talents.
• Attract: how can we improve our candidate's experience, even before they come to meet us?
• Grow: how can we help our existing and future employees to unlock their potential, develop their skills in a faster, more dynamic way and build the career they'll love? How can we promote our flexible start-up mindset and continue to create an environment that fosters innovation?
• Retain: what's the future of the workplace and employee's experience, enabling greater flexibility, improved wellbeing and efficient working?*According to a report published by Dell Technologies and authored by the Institute For The Future (IFTF)
73% of all people point to customer experience as an important factor in their purchasing decisions*.
• How might connected devices give us even greater freedom, more choice and moments of pleasure?
• How can innovation reduce costs, increase safety and improve quality?
• How could we sustain the life of wireless products and provide alternative power sources?
• How could we use tech to recognize, serve and verify consumers individually and their age?
• How can we enhance our retail experience to increase consumer enjoyment and loyalty?According to research from PWC 2017/2018
The majority of environmental sustainability decision-makers agree that new technologies could help solve problems facing our society and environment*.
• How could we build greater sustainability into our products, services, supply chains and employee’ lifecycle?
• How could Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and other technologies improve social and environmental impact?
• How do we create synergy between renewable solutions and improved consumer experiences?According to a 2018 report by Intel
Show us something we’ve never seen before.
Make us want it.
Be bold. Be brave. Be original.
1 local winning team to be selected during Local Final in Moscow.
1 winning team to selected during Global Finals in Geneva.
2 runners-up teams to be selected during Global Finals in Geneva.
For more details, please, refer to the Official Rules.
Register, make a team & submit your idea
Participate in online webinars (optional)
End of registration
Develop and perfect your business case with jti coach
Pitch your idea at final in moscow. winners get tickets to global final in geneva
Finalists prepare a global pitch
global final at jti headquater in geneva
6 month global internship begins for winning team
Registration to Make It Bright Challenge 2020 is over.
Waiting for you next year!
Don’t miss it!
Global challenge is just one of the opportunities to work with JTI.
You may also join our local paid internship or start your career as a professional
The goal of the Make It Bright Challenge is to offer adult students an experience valuable for their future professional development and opportunity to be selected to intern with the JTI group. The Challenge or this website are not intended to market, promote or advertise JTI brands or products. You are responsible for all contributions you make to the Challenge and on this website and for complying with the Governing Rules of the Challenge which contain, among others, your expected behaviour.